Happy New Year From Auto Select!
January may have arrived, but there’s still time to commit to a set of resolutions that will guide you through the rest of the year. While some people promise to lose
weight, quit smoking or curb their drinking in 2019, we think one of the best New Year’s resolutions is the promise to take better care of your car.
So, if you love your car, here are 10 Car Care Resolutions that’ll help it stay in great condition throughout 2019 and beyond:
- Change the oil at your vehicle manufacturer’s recommended miles to give it a proper health kick.
- Check the pressure and condition of your tires every week.
- Give your brakes a New Year’s detox.
- Stick to the service schedule like a good diet plan.
- Keep on top of your car’s fluids.
- Test your battery before and after winter.
- Keep it clean from January to December.
- Get minor problems corrected before they get bigger.
- Drive safely and economically.
- Use a good fuel additive every 3 months.