At Auto Select, We are celebrating 23 years in business this month, and 23 years of Giving Back! We could not have done it without supporting each other! We know our success comes from the great client relationships we have built over the past 23 years. We continue to work hard every day to exceed our clients' expectations, and we give back to the organizations and people that help support the communities we live and work in. Since 2000, we have donated over $1 million through our community support programs!
One of our core values at Auto Select is to GIVE BACK. We want to make our communities a better, safer place to live by donating to different area charities, programs, clubs, groups, food pantries, warming houses, churches, schools and events that our clients are involved in, and that provide support and efforts to a wide variety of community causes.
Below are some of the great organizations we have supported this past year. We are honored to help, and pledge to continue these types of donations and support in the coming years. Its part of our mission, to Give Back!
- The Women's Community Of Wausau
- Portage County Deputy Sheriff's Association
- Plover Whiting Youth Athletics
- SPASH Athletics • Portage County YMCA
- Boys & Girls Club of Portage County
- United Way of Portage County
- Safe Haven Domestic Abuse
- Never Forgotten Honor Flight
- K-Tech Charities
- The Neighbors Place
- myTEAM TRIUMPH
- The Salvation Army of Green Bay
- Green Bay School District
- Ashwaubenon School District
- Green Bay Police Department
- Ashwaubenon Police Department
- Central Wisconsin Storm
- DC Everest Athletics
- Humane Society of Marathon County
- The Salvation Army of Appleton
- Blessings in a Backpack
- Stevens Point Lions Club & Camp
- Community Outreach Task Force
- Shawano/Menominee County First Responders Ball of Badges
- Bridge Street Mission
- Alzheimer Association
- DC Everest Area Education Foundation
- Junior Achievement
- & Many More!
For more information on our community support program, or if you know of an organization that is in need of support, please visit our Community Support page.